Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introducing Spartacus219, the Deeps.

GF Gear
DPS Gear

Hey fellow Diablo III barbs! I am Spartacus219 and  I'm the other half of the   Bash  Brothers. I play as a DPS Frenzy Barb. To the   left and right you can see what my two sets of gear look like one is my Gold/MF gear (Left) and my current DPS gear (Right). I'm just going to make a introduction post today, telling ya how I play the Barbarian class and imho the most fun class to play!




                                                                    Da Deeps Gear!



Above is a quick screen shot of what my DPS gear currently looks like. Def not a finished set but has gotten me to Act 2 of Hell with very little problem (will post a video of me soloing the Butcher in hell with this gear soon).  Stats that I have currently been looking for is AS%, Crit Chance, Life Steal, Life on hit, Strength, and Vitality.  But seeing as of late that resistances are a must have in Inferno, I am going to start adding All Res to that list.  As you can see if you click the image above my stats look pretty good (minus the resistances). And for the life steal on my details is normally 10.3% but I had my GF skills on when I took that picture and didn't have Bloodthirst equiped. I use Axe's as my weapon after play testing many different weapon set ups. Remember if your going to dual wield weapons always get 2 weapons that have the same AS this will maximize your damage out put. But with axes I found the damage vs. AS to be the best also axes give you crit when equiped with weapon master passive and I love crits!



                                                                        Da GF Gear!


Mmmmm tasty gold

Above is a image of my GF gear that I swicth out when doing Azmodan Runs in nightmare (Guess what we got a video of our Azmodan runs up check it out!). As you can see with this gear on I have 121% GF.  Which is really good when you start getting your 60 buff for GF/MF.   The only thing I did to find this gear is to look for gear that has GF and Strength and Vitality.  Grabbed up what I could afford at the time which was about 86,000 gold.  This gear has already paid for itself multiple times over and was well worth the investment.  Eventually I will replace this stuff with a better set for Hell mode runs and will be adding things like All Res and Vitality to the list of things to look for.


                                                                          Da Skillz

                                                          


Above are my skills that I use when I am doing my Azmodan runs for gold.  I now equip Maniac Rune on my Frenzy (didn't have it at the time of the screen shot).  Its pretty straight forward DPS and mostly turns you into a left clicker.  Once you get Frenzy up to 5 stacks and full Fury you really start putting out some damage.  Besides that its really straight forward do damage.




These are my skills for DPS and my go to build for Hell mode.  I use WC with Impunity since my res are pretty sad. WW with Volcanic Eruption as my fury dump.  Revenge with Provocation is pretty much my heal skill, I would like to use the heal with smite since I find smite to be easier to use because you can use it while WW without breaking the animation but the heal on it is not very good from what i have experienced and revenge with the added proc becomes important as your heal and does just so much damage specially when you spec in some crit.  I use Wrath of the Berserker with Thrive on Chaos. I am still play testing this skill but from what I have found out about it so far is that if you have full fury you are no longer gaining fury so you are no longer increasing the duration.  This is why it is important to have a fury dump for when you hit max fury.  This is also why I do not use berserker rage with this build because you do not want to have max fury but somewhere in the mid like 50 or so.  Like I said I am still play testing this so I will get back to you guys on this once I figure out more about it.  My passives are Nerves of Steel, Weapon Master, and Superstition. I like crit and use axes so Weapon Master is a good deal.  Nerves of Steel gives me armor based on my Vit which is always good because you will then have 2 stats giving you more armor. As I stated in my gear section my res are pretty low so I use Superstition to cut the edge off of some of that elemental and magical damage in Hell mode.


That is pretty much it for me, its a long post but I wanted to make sure I covered the basics.  You can hit me up on BNet (when it's up lol) @ Spartacus219#1631.

And remember Comment, Rate, Hate.

And as an added bonus that video I talked about with me and Halfaddict doing a fast Azmodan run!



No comments:

Post a Comment