Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gold Find Gear

This is a picture of me in my Gold find gear. (Naturally colored gold)

This is the gold find gear I managed to pick up in the auction house for roughly 150,000 gold. My search parameters were simply gold find and strength with a goal of killing enemies as quickly as possible. This set got me 98% gold find and a 14 yard pick up radius, not too shabby. 

All in all I think it was a great investment as I mentioned before this set has already paid for itself twice over, and as an added bonus I will never really need to buy another set again as this is more than enough power for the current runs. 

Here I would like to talk about my current build and the logic behind it. I chose to find the biggest two hander I could and rock bash with pulverize to hit hard with aoe damage I can hit anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 with a single blow. Whirlwind is just gravy, I really do not use it, use whatever you like. I pack sprint for the luxury of the speed for the group to complete runs quicker. Revenge is the bread and butter here, huge damage, aoe and a heal to boot. I use weapon throw to snare mobs who try to kite me (succubus) works like a charm and is cheap on fury so we can sprint.  Earthquake is my boss melter, if we face a tough elite it handles them quickly, Azmodan just melts under its damage especially with path of fire extending the range. Nerves of steel for much needed armor, weapon master for 10% crit and Ruthless to improve those crits by 50%

Questions or comments? Post them below!





If you want to get in on my runs message me @ Halfaddict#1178


-Halfaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment